In partnership with New Deal of the Mind, who campaign to create employment and enterprise opportunities for young people within the creative and cultural industries, Edelman hosted the launch of the report ‘MAKE A JOB DON’T TAKE A JOB’ . The report outlines the risk of losing an entire generation of talent due to the lack of conditions and opportunities whilst providing suggestions for low-cost interventions aimed at helping young people start small businesses.
The event, hosted by Nick Barron, Deputy Managing Director, included a panel discussion and Q&A with:
- Tom Bewick, Chief Executive, Enterprise UK
- Martin Bright, Founder, New Deal of the Mind
- Barbara Gunnell, Head of Research, New Deal of the Mind
- Samata Angel, Fashion Entrepreneur
- Terry Mardi, Music Producer & Entrepreneur
Watch interviews with the host and panelists by clicking the right and left arrows below:
Visit the New Deal of the Mind website.
|Make A Job Dont Take A Job Report|
|Creative Young Entrepreneurs Hold the Key to Economic Recovery|